How do you determine etiology is behind the respiratory issue?
If someone presents with respiratory issues, the first thing is the proper diagnosis.
I obviously take a complete history and then do a focused physical exam which would include listening to the lungs and discuss any coexisting symptoms.
- Is the person dealing with an allergic component?
- Is it a seasonal type of thing, is it the spring time or fall?
- Is there some type of issue with environmental exposure?
- Do they have a runny nose?
- Do they have a fever?
- Are they coughing up phlegm?
- Have they been around people that were fighting off an infection?
Conducting an interview to learn about their clinical signs and symptoms will help determine what protocol is appropriate.
If it's seasonal, then we would address it as an allergic component, that's where the Aller-Relief would come into play.
Aller-Relief contains multiple ingredients
- Nettle leaf extract, which has anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine like properties.
- Quercetin, which stabilizes the membranes of mast cells which reduces the release of preformed histamine in the body.
- Bromelain which is an enzyme which reduces inflammation, and it works synergistically with the Quercetin.
- And finally, there's NAC N-acetyl Cysteine that is found in the Aller-Relief product, which serves as viral support but also in situations where it may be a viral component that is then exacerbating an underlying allergy and the NAC will also serve to thin out mucus in the lungs.
If it's more of an infectious component, like a viral infection, or a bacterial infection, then we would treat it a little bit differently.
We would use herbs like olive leaf extract or oil of oregano oil.
In those regards, if it's an asthma type of issue that is related to exercise induced or changes in temperature, we would call this more reactive airways. In that type of situation, we would use magnesium to calm and relax the airways.
These are my natural supplements I formulated for supporting respiratory health protocols.
~ Dr. Frank Aietal
NAC (N-acetyl Cysteine) Featured
NAC (N-acetyl Cysteine) is a nice anti viral product.
So for upper viral respiratory infections, it works good, but it also thins out respiratory secretions in mucus. It kind of thins out the mucus so it can be expectorated out of the lungs.
NAC also bu ...
Magna-Sorb Powder Featured
This patented ULTRA-high-absorption formula is as much as five times more bioavailable than any other formula.
Magnesium is excellent for relaxing the bronchial tubes, specifically for people with reactive airways for exercise induced or cold air induced ...
**Aller-Relief also contains N-acetyl Cysteine.
Contains herbs and nutrients that work as natural anti histamines in the body and they help prevent the release of histamine, anti inflammatory as well.
This formula is an all natural nutriti ...
Aller-Zyme is a great product to use from our acute allergies....as well as for for people with sinus, respiratory, upper respiratory issues, such as asthma.
It is taken in between meals, and that works to kind of knock down histamine levels, immune reac ...
Olive Leaf Extract Featured
Olive leaf extract is a nice antiviral as a nice acidity for the lungs, anti microbial as well. Then we have oregano oil, and we have super Iranian oil. Both are great, more aromatic, anti microbials. Because they're an oil, they're more aromatic. So they ...
Oregano Oil Capsules 45mg Featured
Then we have oregano oil is a great aromatic, anti microbials. Because it's an aromatic oil it can come through the lungs and kind of pass through the lungs after you ingest it. Oregano oil has an affinity for the lungs. It will kill any type of viral or ...
Super Oregano Oil Featured
This potent formula is excellent for supporting healthy bacterial balance in the digestive tract. Concentrated oregano oil combined with ginger and fennel oil work together for maximum effectiveness making this formula extremely effective.
Oregano oil is ...
Cordyceps is an herb in a mushroom extract and it comes in a liquid tincture form and this one has a strong affinity for the lungs for asthma, COPD, upper respiratory infections and so forth. So this is kind of a lung tonic.
I use Lymecore Botanicals t ...